God for everyone

Advertisements


Did you did something bad before? Do you feel sorry for someone? Do you have some wishes and want your dreams comes true? Are you having some unsolved trouble?

Tell everyone, say it out. Combining the power of everyone, your confession will be heard, your sorry will be forgiven, your wish will come true, and your trouble will be gone.

Submit your wish, confession, trouble
By Email: powerful.god4u@gmail.com
By Comment: Leave comment on blog

Your identity will be kept secret unless you want to be identify. We can send email to your recipients to direct them to read your wish, trouble, confession too.

My girlfriend got pregnant but my wife is not

Advertisements

What should I do? I work oversea, I got a girlfriend here, she doesn't know I am married back in my country. My wife doesn't know I got a girlfriend here. Now, my girlfriend is married. My wife and I have been married for more than 5 years, and she never pregnant. I am very happy with this girlfriend, and now she is pregnant. What should I do? Oh my god, please help......

GOD: TOUGH QUESTION. EITHER DIVORCE AND MARRIED YOUR GIRLFRIEND. OR ....

10 comments:

  1. you will be betrayed one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rent a movie, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke & watch it together with your wife. After the show, discuss with your wife how she feels about the movie.

    If she's showing some kind of positive remarks about the storyline, you may have a good chance of being able to tell your wife about the good news of your pregnant girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do u love ur wife i guess,its like can this GF replace ur wife?

    i mean seriously speaking 'chuan zhong jie dai' kinda thing is good... might be ur wife have problems concieving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your in dip shit. Who do your love more?

    if you love your wife more, tell the pregnant one sorry, abort. Wrong time.

    If you love your current girl fren more... well. It will be sad for your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the story above, we too find ourselves in a similar situation. Only with us, we all know of each other. Working overseas and apart from each other for several years, my dear wife and I both agreed earlier on to allow seeing others, if necessary. We are regular church goers, but realistically speaking, we also understand human nature and accept this flaw in how God made us - with an inborn craving for a companion to share life with...even if we are apart. My dear Asian wife is most kind and understanding and loving. Now I have a girlfriend in my current job in a poor island country, and she told me last week that she is pregnant. This was not something we expected.

    I prefer the answer above from Harmony that says, “Welcome her into the Family”. But my wife is saying she may want a divorce now. I think her initial reaction is shock. Also, she may be jealous because my girlfriend is pregnant and not her?

    My girlfriend could never replace my wife…I truly love them both in their own unique way. I don’t think it needs to be “either- or”. My young girlfriend wants to go home with me to my country in the states and have a good life there with her baby and me.

    Now I pray that my wife will accept all of us as an extended family.

    What should I do? Oh my god, please pray for us and help us too......

    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to post this update on our situation as a loving family. After much prayer, My wife replies thus:

    "IF baby is yours, I will take care her/him, but must O___ don't want keep her/him. IF she want keep her baby, she must learning be good mom and good wife with you. I will give her a chance to be good. You know me I love you - not for taking, but it is for paying. I am your best friend forever to watch you. Thank God that you are in my life hon...without you I don't want to live. IF she is no good I will let you take baby away from her to me.
    I am feel bad that she maybe is dishonest and worry she will teach your child bad . Hon, I will try to help you. Yes, I know that you will do a good job hon...thank you and God Bless You! I think that you and I together can teach Owensa how to be a good mother also hon. We will all be a happy family in God's love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my god you are all space cakes

    ReplyDelete