God for everyone

Advertisements


Did you did something bad before? Do you feel sorry for someone? Do you have some wishes and want your dreams comes true? Are you having some unsolved trouble?

Tell everyone, say it out. Combining the power of everyone, your confession will be heard, your sorry will be forgiven, your wish will come true, and your trouble will be gone.

Submit your wish, confession, trouble
By Email: powerful.god4u@gmail.com
By Comment: Leave comment on blog

Your identity will be kept secret unless you want to be identify. We can send email to your recipients to direct them to read your wish, trouble, confession too.

I was addicted to drinking

Advertisements

I have been drinking a lot since last year. I don''t know why, but after work, I just like to drink at home. Life is hard, I got no objective, I don't know what is the purpose of staying alive. So the best is to drink, within one month, I finished on vodka, two red wines, and many more.....

* Images provided by him

GOD: LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, THE WORLD IS BIG, THINK OF YOUR FAMILY, THE ONE YOU LOVE, AND THE ONE LOVE YOU. THEY NEED YOU, SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment