God for everyone

Advertisements


Did you did something bad before? Do you feel sorry for someone? Do you have some wishes and want your dreams comes true? Are you having some unsolved trouble?

Tell everyone, say it out. Combining the power of everyone, your confession will be heard, your sorry will be forgiven, your wish will come true, and your trouble will be gone.

Submit your wish, confession, trouble
By Email: powerful.god4u@gmail.com
By Comment: Leave comment on blog

Your identity will be kept secret unless you want to be identify. We can send email to your recipients to direct them to read your wish, trouble, confession too.

Happy Valentine to my 老婆仔

Advertisements

To Honey, 老婆仔, Muffin, Cupcake,


Though we are not together now, but the a few months that we were together is the happiest moment in my life. I never cried so sad when we aparted at the airport.

I am sorry but got no choice to break with you. There is one night when I woke up half way in the mid night, I wish you were besides me. And I felt so happy.

You know who am I from the nick names that we used. I have all the things that you gave me in my office, I will be seeing them everyday. I wish you all the best, find a guy that loves you and provides you a good life.



From your Honey, 老公仔, Isabella, Coffee, BB, Babe.


GOD: PEOPLE COME AND GO, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS YOU EXPERIENCE THAT, NO POINT TO HOLD IT FOR LIFE, AS YOU MAY ARGUE MORE IF GET TOGETHER EVERDAY. ISN'T IT GOOD TO JUST HOLD A GOOD MEMORY IN THIS WAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment