God for everyone

Advertisements


Did you did something bad before? Do you feel sorry for someone? Do you have some wishes and want your dreams comes true? Are you having some unsolved trouble?

Tell everyone, say it out. Combining the power of everyone, your confession will be heard, your sorry will be forgiven, your wish will come true, and your trouble will be gone.

Submit your wish, confession, trouble
By Email: powerful.god4u@gmail.com
By Comment: Leave comment on blog

Your identity will be kept secret unless you want to be identify. We can send email to your recipients to direct them to read your wish, trouble, confession too.

He breaks with me on Valentine eve

Advertisements

I have been with him since end of Aug 2008, I know the time is short, but when we are together, I feel very happy. I very dependent on him. My whole life is on him. I go to his place everday after work. I looked after him when he is sicked. I cooked him soup whenever is possible. I made him birthday, valentine, christmas cake and cookies. WHY? Why he wants to break with me on the Valentine eve? I cannot accept, I don't know what to do, I can't continue without him. I have been sick since Valentine, I can't eat......


GOD: LIFE HAS TO GO ON, THERE WILL BE A BETTER GUY WAITING FOR YOU, YOU ARE A NICE GIRL, FOR SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A BETTER GUY IN THE FUTURE. TREAT IT AS A GOOD MEMORY FOR YOU TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment